problems with hsc

juan

if I set my smb47(hsc1) at the value 16#A0 i enable the hsc, no?If I move afterwards +8 in smd52, is the preset value setted at 8? And if I attach an interrupt on event 13(CV=PV), and we have four pulses for one degree. Does it mean that we after two degrees go to the interrupt i attached?
Can anybody help me?

i forgot something

We are working in 4* mode because our A,B from the encoders.In that case its onlu to count upwards, if we set +8 in the preset value en are going to the other side is it still counting up or what do I have to do in this case?
Sorry

Juan

Similar Topics

Hy guys, I have a problem can you help me ? Well .. i have an CompactLogix L45 processor and a HSC module but i don't know how tu use de Z input...
Replies
Views
Hello. I appreciate the insights here and the willingness to share. I've got a lot of Rockwell experience, but my Siemens experience is...
Replies
Views
Currently a student, so somewhat new to this. But working with an AB 2080-LC50-24QWB, CCW version 21.01.00. CCW will connect okay to the Micro850...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have a customer that needs a CQM1H (CPU51) replaced. They purchased the processor new-old-stock from a source they found online...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I am trying to create a project to download to my CPU312 (312-1AE13-0AB0) and I can't get it to add this device. The device and article...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom