S5-135U Comms

stevedunk

Can anyone tell me or how me where to find relvnt info that will allow me to communicate with this processor at the highest possible speed.

Iam using S5 for Windows and communicating via the RS232/TTyY at 9600 baud at present

I have faulted out the processor changing speeds before so... beware :)

Click on the 3rd icon from the right, but I think that part is obvious

cpuspeed.jpg

i did the obvious but when it didn't work i figured there must be some germainic ritual to carry out

stevedunk said:
i did the obvious but when it didn't work i figured there must be some germainic ritual to carry out

Well you could always do what I do when programming the S5's... and I think the Germans started or at least they were very good at it...

...DRINK BEER :D