omron parts counter

hondo

hello, i need help programming an Omron cj1m plc. this is my first time using this type of plc and software. what i need to do is program a simple parts counter and disply on the HMI. the help file just isn't cutting it. any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

Hi,

It's easier if you post the HMI type and what kind of connection it has to the PLC, what software you are using for PLC and HMI.

Is it a brand new setup or are you adding code?

The more info you suppy the better the answers will be.

Hello Hondo,

Pretty much the same people who are most likely to answer Omron specific questions here, are the same people that you've already asked at MrPLC.com!
And like most of the people at MrPLC.com, the guys here also like to see that you made a bit of an effort yourself...

i apologize. it is a cj1 style plc with a omron nt style HMI. i am attempting to modify an existing program. trust me, i have made a pretty good effort towards this, but like i said on MR. PLC, i'm a step 7 guy....Omron is a totally different animal..lol.

thanks again

hondo said:
omron nt style HMI

Sorry to go on about it but why not just post the model numbers, NT2/NT11/NT20/NT21/NT30/NT31/NT600/NT620 they're all different,
NT2, NT11 and NT20 would all be very different in programming.

And tell us what software you are using NT Tool/NT Shell/or maybe no software for NT2.

Without this info you are asking us to guess what gear you have before we can give any help.

Really I cant see the point in not posting the details?? Maybe someone will advise you on all the possibilities then you can pick the right one.

Last edited: