Force I/O's on SLC 150 programming with PCIS

grnmon97

Does anyone know if it is possible to force I/O's on an SLC 150 using the PCIS software without the handheld programmer? I have just begun on PLC adventure, finally got the computer and PLC to communicate, but I want to test some I/O's (even just to see the LED's) before I get into electricity!
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Bill (Newbie)

Similar Topics

Hi, I'am new to the forum and hope that I am using the correct format for my question. I've just installed Dosbox and PCIS on my laptop and I'am...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Is it possible to write a "1" into an input image table location? No input card installed. Wondering how to turn on an input bit...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm doing some extensive testing and commissioning with a slew of new Emerson PACSystems RX3i PLCs. It would be convenient to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a question in regards to RSlogix 5000. I am having issues with the program force closing when I try to make online edits. We...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom