WINCC recipeview

JOLTRON

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all,

I have created a list of recipes for a machine. Some of the information in the data records are strings of characters that are 18 characters long. The recipe view will only display 10 characters in any of the fields. I don't see a way to change this, also I don't see a way to ungroup the recipe view to edit it or modify to my needs. Does anyone know how to change this or how I can go about creating my own system to pull up and edit recipes?

Thanks,
-Joel

Last edited:
Figured out that in the tag property secton there is a part where you set the string length. To simple I never paid attention to it before.

Similar Topics

I am creating a project with WinCC Unified v16 Upd6 (PC runtime) with an S7-1200. The communication is good between the PC and the PLC as I can...
Replies
Views
hello s7-400h and wincc are connected to each other via Ethernet. I need help on how to do time synchronization
Replies
Views
Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have upgraded our laptop which includes Windows 11. It appears that WinCC flexible 2008 advanced does not support Windows 11. What...
Replies
Views
In our production plant we have multiple different networks (subnets). IT dept have setup routing between them so different subnets can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom