Profibus

ABDELAAL

HI EVERYBODY,

I've a plc siemens S7-300 and I want to interface a profibus based flow meter do any one have a solution for this ?

In what way do you mean "do any one have a solution for this"?

You will need the GSD file for the flow meter; ask the supplier for it.

I mean that i need a manual for fb for cofiguration of the profi. i think first time it wasn't clear

You will need the manual for the flow meter and also the gsd file.
This will tell you what data areas can be used and what bytes or words within the data area are for what.
With this information you can write your code for the PLC

Similar Topics

Hi, I was noticing that Profibus connectors have 2 ports on them that can house 2 separate cables. Can I use 2 cables with Profibus signals...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in possession of a WAGO PFC 200 750-8216 which I was successfully able to set up as a Modbus RTU Master to a slave device using...
Replies
Views
I am trying to implement a profibus network and am a newbie in the automation and communication industry. what are the components required for the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using TIA Portal V18. I have imported a (v5.7) SIMATIC manager project via device proxy. I have created a HMI project (TP700) in TIA...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I am new to the S7-300 and the whole Profibus communication. And I just wonder that can you connect a S7-300 module to a Beckhoff Bus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom