Interface CLX to Honeywell LCN

rdarling3599

Greetings to everyone,

Does anyone know of a CLX to Honeywell LCN gateway? I need to interface a CLX to a Honeywell LCN network in order to get data of their control system into a CLX so I can distribute the data to other CLXs and RSView Site Edition. RA was supposed to come out with one but I don't think that they are anywhere near releasing it. The HW unlike others I have seen before, does not permit a DH interface or even Modbus.

Any ideas as I am coming up blank even trying a Google search.

Thanks.

Not being familiar with Honeywell LCN, what communication options do you have?

ControlLogix has many different possibilities for communication methods.

http://www.matrikonopc.com/opc-drivers/1900/index.aspx

Quote from link above:
The OPC Server for Honeywell TPS uses the TPS Interface:

The MatrikonOPC Server for Honeywell TPS (TotalPlant Solution) is an OPC compliant Server that enables data interchange between OPC Clients and modules on a Honeywell LCN (Local Control Network). The OPC Server uses Honeywell TPS nodes (GUS nodes, APP nodes, or PHD nodes) as gateways to the LCN.

The MatrikonOPC Server for Honeywell TPS can be installed directly on a TPS node or on a dedicated Windows 2000/Windows XP computer. The OPC Server connects to one or more TPS nodes to access LCN data – the achievable OPC throughput depends on the number of TPS nodes that are available as gateways.

Users can expect the same level of reliability that they have come to know from other MatrikonOPC Servers at a reasonable price. They can use the MatrikonOPC Server for Honeywell TPS to achieve connectivity to a Honeywell TPS/TDC 3000 DCS for a fraction of the price of other solutions..

Greetings to everyone,

Does anyone know of a CLX to Honeywell LCN gateway? I need to interface a CLX to a Honeywell LCN network in order to get data of their control system into a CLX so I can distribute the data to other CLXs and RSView Site Edition. RA was supposed to come out with one but I don't think that they are anywhere near releasing it. The HW unlike others I have seen before, does not permit a DH interface or even Modbus.

Any ideas as I am coming up blank even trying a Google search.

Thanks.
I am new to Honeywell and i am looking for Honeywell TPS self developed procedures. As i am new to Honeywell and it is not an easy to go through manuals as being new user. Kindly send me procedures on [email protected]

Honeywell TPS Step by Step Procedures required

I am new to Honeywell and i am looking for Honeywell TPS self developed procedures. As i am new to Honeywell and it is not an easy to go through manuals as being new user. Kindly send me procedures on [email protected]