TD200C help required

Gazzr

Hi,
I have a Siemens TD200C screen that displays a single character string. The user can edit this string, so the character displayed may be a "A", and the user can edit this to become a "C" (Or any other ASCII character) etc....
My question is: Is there any way to limit their selection to just A-Z (Uppercase) or A-G etc...

Regards

Td 200c

Hi there
Just a general thought:
Everything you write on TD200C Screens get stored in Data Blocks
Data Blocks is the memory location on the CPU where it stores the contents of the screen
(Data Block can be accessed from toolbar. View-->Component-->Data Block)
You can access these memory location and then can make program to work as you wish !

The TD200 data block is locked and can't be edited.
I am not certain that the solution lies in the data block. But if you would like to explain a little more, I would be grateful.

The block was created by the TD200 wizard, and as such can't be edited. Try and run the wizard again and see if you can change it.

If I were able to edit the block, I still would not know how to achieve my original request.
Any clues...?

hi..!

i want to add string in td200c, i saw in my data block with two adress have no string,,but when i add codee on that adress to display on td200c,,on compiling it shows error,,

can any one help how can i add my code in td200c to display on call.
Compiling Program Block...

Compiling Data Block...
Data Page USER1 : line 84, ERROR 2770:The address specified has already been assigned a value.
Data Page USER1 : line 85, ERROR 2770:The address specified has already been assigned a value.
Block Size = 0 (bytes), 2 errors

Compiling System Block...
Compiled Block with 0 errors, 0 warnings

Total Errors: 2

Last edited: