Mitsubishi card A1S64AD is it blown?

laurens

one of our guys has send 24vdc from the power supply strait into the analoge input. The card now will not recognise any current over 14.5mA I have tryed resetting the offset with a 20mA input but no sucess.. is the card channel blown? do i use a spare chanel (not much programming experence mind) but willing to have a go!
Ideas
thanks
Mark

Typically, the 0-10VDC inputs are rated to 15V. 4-20mA to 32mA. So if you shot it with much more than that, it's possible that it damaged the components.

To verify, try another card.

Similar Topics

Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a mitsubishi A800 drive with A8NEIP_2P that I'm trying to communicate with AB Ethernet/IP Card 1756 ENBT/A. I have everything setup...
Replies
Views
I have a Mitsubishi FX2N-64MR-UA1 processor. The 1st analog output card is an FX2N-4DA. It requires 24VDC power. That card is obsolete. The card...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've run out of analogue input channels on my Q68AD-G module. If I add a new Q68AD-G module and install it into a spare (blanked-off) slot, it...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm new to this forum. I'm having problems to establish communication between a CompactLogix 1769-L30ER and a Mitsubishi VFD FR-F800...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom