Please Help

juan

these two networks I'm using to turn right(4* mode), is it enough to change the four in an -4 to use it four turning right. I'm asking this because these counters are only counting up in 4* mode. Are has anyone of you other suggestions?

Thank you juan

plc200503.gif

Juan,

lots of info missing:
  1. what type of PLC?
  2. What card are you talking about?
  3. what do you define as "turning right"?
    [/list=1]
    Please keep in mind we don't know what machine you are talking about.

Kind regards,

hi juan ,

obviouly you are using S7 200 plc,(micro win)
ther is two type of HSC in s7 2xx(quadrature/ two phase )
the two phase HCS can only count 4x on each rising edge of the input
,but if you use a quadrature HCS you can choose either 1x or 4x, but take a note, when using this counter the encoder must also be
quadrature (PHASE A/PHASE B) ,(Z PHASE) is optional ( reset ) ,

hop this help :rolleyes: .

I'm using for sure S7-200 like said before and we have the signals A,B,and Z. Bur I was wondering if I put -4 in my preset value SMD52(left) is it the same as 4 in SMD52 for right??

Thanks Juan

still stuck in hsc

We are using a S7-200 and are writing in Microwin.To use the hsc counters we initialise the SMB47(hsc 1) at value F8. In our interrupt we write C0 and increase the preset value each time with 4.We do the same for the other direction but now we are writing -4; its working but we have a little time delay while we are counting. Is there anybody who knows this problem or is there anybody who can help??

Juan

i dont understand

hi juan ,

what is the meaning of ( right , left) in your progect because as JEAN said we dont know what kind of machine you are talking about ,
but let me remind that the HCS has nothing to do with scan time ,
may be the encoder is generating pulse over the HCS ablety,(10 khz),or some thing like that .

best regards ,
khalil i khalil
technician.