Donations for rsdoran's family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Melore

Administrator
As you may have read here Ron Doran (ie. rsdoran) suffered a massive stroke and passed away on Dec 2. He leaves behind a wife and 5 kids.

I am taking up a collection for his family. I will be sending it to his family along with a card listing all who donated at the end of December.

Please give what you can.

(The collection drive has finished. See next post for results. Thanks)

I'll post frequent updates showing how much $$ are in the donation pool or have been pledged.

Received so far

$3000 has been raised and will be forwarded to the family this week!

What a generous community!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12/30/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Just thought I would pass on a little info... Ron Dorans website http://www.patchn.com/ is up and running it has been transferred over to Tim...
Replies
Views
Ron, If you have time, could you help out a guy on the GE Fanuc forum? I remember your troubles last year when you got a new laptop with no...
Replies
Views
I am sorry for exploding on you by the way. I never should have posted that attack. I did try to delete it. It bother'd me so much that I woke...
Replies
Views
Hi!. I have CompaqLogix 5069-L330ER project that I want to simulate with the Studio5000 Emulate. I usually create a copy of my project...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Perhaps someone know or faced with or had experience. Currently we are running Panasonic drives A5 family with servo motors...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom