Seven segment display

harhar

I am currently using Omron CQM1 PLC to interface with seven segment display. However, I don't know how to interface the dual digit 7 segment display with the PLC. Currently, the last digit can function. However, i don't know how to deal it with first digit. For example, when I want to display digit 23, the digit '3' will only be on but the digit '2' cannot be display.

Can anyone please help me to solve this problem?

Similar Topics

How is it possible to get "-"sing with BCD seven segment LED display. With combination of four bits we get digits from 0 to 9. What should we do...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm looking at a project coming up that will involve driving some large 7-segment display digits. They're "dumb" and do not have BCD...
Replies
Views
Q I am brand new to plc's but I had a couple courses in college. Any help in detail would be much appreciated. What I would like to do is make...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, simply iam taking my very early steps into the SIEMNS S5 and iam surprised by the first task i need to figure out i have in my S5...
Replies
Views
hi, im using the program flowcode to make a counter on a quad seven segment display. i need to know how to affect the second digit(the tens)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom