Compact and Controllogix instruction speeds

Good afternoon!

The Micrologix instruction manuals have a nice section in the appendix that list instruction execution speeds that I have used from time to time to make program scan projections. I looking at foraying into my first Control or Compact Logix (haven't decided yet)project, but can't seem to find equivalent info. Is it out there I am overlooking the proper manual?

Thank you!

Similar Topics

Read and write the Tags direct using pycomm3 and LogixDriver. Just in case anybody wanted to know. Here's a sample: from pycomm3 import...
Replies
Views
I've recently replaced an 1756-L72 and 1756-ENBT with a 1756-L81E & 1756-ENBT2R on a ControLogix chasis. The machine ran fine for two days after...
Replies
Views
My new friend Ron Beaufort got me thinking about the issues with using OTL's in regards to a power cycle. While you can use a first scan bit...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently putting together a schedule to bring all our compact and controllogix processors up to a standard firmware level, and then...
Replies
Views
Ok guys so I'm trying to do some messaging between a 1756-L60M03Se Version 17 and a New compactlogix 1769-L36ERM Version 20. I tried to do some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom