Mitsubishi-pid Instruction

daniyal

Dear All,

I want to designe a logic of PID control instruction in mitsubishi FX1N, anybody instruct me how to draw a logic of PID with all perameters. a sample program provide me if posiable.

PV: max-10bar
min-0

MV: 4-20mA

any further information will be provided as ur requirement

Regards:

Not sure about the FX1N, but the FX2N has a PID instruction.

This works quite well.
GX Developer has the instruction reasonably documented but as i said earlier not sure if this instruction is availlable in the FX1N

could any one send the model or example program for PID instruction.
i m facing that problem since many days, it is humble request to every one who has experiece to define PID instruction, in fx plc

Thanks for your sugations PANIC MODE, i have told you that exapmle is not suitable and does nt work i have experienced on them, the request is this that any one have any PID logic that is woking in PID loop please send it for my refrence.

The people have worked on this instruction and they know how to initialize that.

Thanks for prompt reply.

Regards

well i read the whole tread again and I can't see where this was mentioned. this may explain answer i provided. so far there was no indication that you looked at it or what you have tried. I would be only happy to offer more help but what part exactly you have problem with? here are some questions that may help:

- how familiar you are with Mitsubishi?
- can you read analog value by PLC input? (without PID code)
- can you control the analog output by writing value to it? (without PID code)
- what kind of problem you see when using provided sample code? is PLC rejecting it or faulting or what? PID instruction is just that - a one instruction which needs some arguments. you need to read the manual and provide the parameteres based on your needs.
- can it be that you have problems with interpreting/scaling analog value?

i m much fimiliar with Mitsubishi,
i know how to read analog value .
i know how to control output by writing values to it
i m facing problem on the MV section, what will be MAX and MIN output value to get the 4-20, or we have to scale its value,
that was the problem where i m facing

in other words you didn't read it:
Page 5-127 ; MVn = current Output Manipulation Value (D)
Page 5-126 ; Note: D uses signle register
Page 5-130 ; Values should be chosen so that Output Manipulated Value does not exceed (?)