Simoreg F 30 fault

SHYAMAL

Hello friends,

About one and a half year ago, on May 18, 2006 one of our PLCs.net's friends, mhans, put a question here relating F30 fault in his simoreg drives. While participating in the discussion, at that time someones helped him with their deep knowledge in identifying the root cause of the problem. But we could not know the status of the problem. Could anybody or mhans, himself, please say how the problem was solved at last. For reference, you will get the thread written by mhans by searching with the words 'Simoreg F 30 fault'.

Thanks in advance.

- Shyamal

Last edited:
Oh! I have got the point how it was solved by mhans. Actually, I did not notice the 2nd page of the discussions. So, at this moment, I need not any reply from any body about how the problem was solved by mhans. Definitely, I will need your help in future.

Thanking you all.

- Shyamal.