re:rewrite the koyo program

alexgoi

re:rewrite the koyo program

i am using the koyo05 for control my vending machine.Now i have a problem for rewrite the program.currently the bill acceptor just can accept $10note.But now i need to change the program to accept $12note.Which means can accept either 6 pieces or $2note or 1 pieces of $10 and 1 pieces of $10note.Anyways can help me to rewrite the PLC program?Please help ur contact or email add.Thanks

maybe you should post your current program so others can see what your program is already doing?

Similar Topics

Hey all, I'm writing a small historian project where I'm recording 6 events that occur in my PLC logic. I've left the tags sort of vanilla...
Replies
Views
Good Morning everyone, I need your help to rewrite the code or better way to write the code because honestly I didn't like how the code is right...
Replies
Views
im a newbe to this ive a xinje plc ive downloaded the sowtware.i can figer it out to rewrite it on the xinje sowtware.my problem is i want to...
Replies
Views
First off, I am new to this forum so please bear with me. We currently are running several different brands of plcs and the one that gives the...
Replies
Views
I need this screen creator for GC-53 software to get an program from GC-53 MHI KOYO , Please help me.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom