estop safety standards guidelines?

mordred

looking for aa article describing the different safety wiring classifications preferably with example schematics
of the different classes of safety ie class 1 as opposed to class 3
b Any links or articles would be appreciated

i don't have the link handy but Rockwell has some good examples in their safety section and safety catalog on the different classifications of safety wiring and redundant controls.

Are you perhaps refering to Estop categories 1-4 under EN 954-1? If so, The PILZ website may be able to help you.

BTW EN954-1:1996 Will be replaced next year by ISO 13849-1 (Safety of Machinery, Safety Related Parts of control Systems, General Principles for Design).

Nick

Yes yuor correct I have a copy of the EN-954-1 standards but am looking for good examples to help train others on the standards