What is it's mark

xblackx

hi all friends

What is it's mark? Please help me

bestregards

OP20.jpg

I know that Siemens did have a OP20 but I'm not sure if this is it :( Doesn't really look like it would be a Siemens OP but that might be because of the photo

EDIT: Looked at the OP20 of Siemens and it defenetly does not look like this one :(

Last edited:
It looks like a VERY old Optimate OP-20 panel, made by Koyo in Japan. This brand is sold in the U.S. as Automation Direct. The Optimate model split into two categories at some point. It became the EZ-Text panels and the Optimate Panels. The EZ-Text 220P below is very close (FUNCTIONALLY) to the OP-20 in the posted picture, BUT it is now obsolete.

http://web2.automationdirect.com/adc/Shopping/Catalog/Operator_Interfaces/EZText_Panels/EZ-220P

The Optimate 1000 series (link below) would be about as close a replacement as you could find now. The OP-1500 has all the features of the OP-20, except the menu scrolling keys. The UP and DOWN Arrow keys on the OP-1500 can be programmed to SIMULATE the menu keys on the old OP-20.

http://web2.automationdirect.com/adc/Shopping/Catalog/Operator_Interfaces/Optimate_Text_Panels/Optimate_1000_Series/OP-1500

Last edited:
AEI Service said:
Can you give any more info on the unit?
Type of machine it is on or age?
Paul

hi Paul

Anything isn't writing on it :( my fiends thank but it isn't these

best regards

Last edited:
Xblack,

What year was the OP-20 installed?

If nothing is written on it, how do you know it is not an Optimate?

I make a guess of 1990 or before. It appears to be an old obsolete Optimate, for which you can no longer find information or buy new.

Optimate might have some old instruction manuals, if you could contact the right person.

Last edited: