Ositrack RFID & Mitsubishi PLC

sticks99ca

Hello,

has anyone ever used a Mitsubishi PLC (Q-Series) with a Telemecanique Ositrack RFID via a Modbus ethernet card?

I have used the older Inductel system but I'm stuggling to get the Ositrack version working. Does anyone know of any manuals that show how the PLC structures the command sent to the Ositrack module? The Ositrack manual shows a PLC example but it's using a Unity processor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

Anyone ever use P+Fs positrack system? http://www.am.pepperl-fuchs.com/products/productfamily.jsp?division=FA&productfamily_id=1701 Just...
Replies
Views
We have a product we are now building and are planning on using RFID tags to ID trays of product as they move through the process (5 individual...
Replies
Views
Hi. I was wondering if any of you guys have a problem with the RFID reader/write BIS M-4A7-082-401-07-S4 from Balluff. The problem we are...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon! For the past several days, I have been trying to set up this Balluff BIS018A RFID head to communicate with a Do-more BRX DM1E-M-D...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, I am currently designing an HMI application that needs a screen that shows about 20 of the latest RFID [stored in PLC] and have a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom