modicon trouble with timer

tlee1234

i'm having trouble with the modicon timers. i'm using a model # 984-145, version software is 3.21, and also ladder logic development.

tlee1234 said:
i'm having trouble with the modicon timers. i'm using a model # 984-145, version software is 3.21, and also ladder logic development.

What problem are you having? Is this with a new or existing program?

What software package are you using ProWORX XP, Unity, Concept or something else. Although the only real issue with software is if you are using IEC or 984 Ladder Logic.

Similar Topics

We are having another Modicon issue, this time it's a Modicon 584 with a remote I/O network and no local I/O. Originally, the PLC CPU was dropping...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a quantum plc with modicon i/o drops. I am a running modbus plus network. Right now I have several problems. 1. One of my...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Hi, Seeking consultation on an implementation matter, and have a question about Modicon Compact 984 communication through RS485: Three Modicon...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom