WinCC SQL Database

Diijay

I am trying to figure out, where does the WinCC Tag Logger actually stores it´s data in the SQL Database ?

For example, if i take a look of [TAG LOGGING], where i´ve set up an archive named as "Tocchio_arkkikone".

When i take a look of the same Database with Microsoft SQL Query -tool, the

select * from dbo.PDE#Tochhio_arkkikone

query gives me a result of a table which contains only the description of data which is stored, but no data. So how can i access this data, and where it is stored?

Similar Topics

Hi there everybody :) I have a project in WinCC Flexible 2008 SP3. I am trying to add values to a SQL stored procedure. The stored procedure...
Replies
Views
which file I should install If I want to install only Sybase SQL database from WinCC V 5.0 SP1 CD.
Replies
Views
Hi, i was wondering, we are currently connecting to a database from wincc flex lik described on the siemens site...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have installed both WinCC and Wonderware in my system and its respective database with it. but i am facing some problem in opening a...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I have a problem with data logging from winCC to SQL server. I am trying to write a single variable type "Real" to SQL server. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom