Logicmaster

jimeeee

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of logicmaster version 8.2? I have 9.02 and keep getting an error message of versions not compatible when I try to get the program out of the GE 90-30 PLC.

jimeeee said:
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of logicmaster version 8.2? I have 9.02 and keep getting an error message of versions not compatible when I try to get the program out of the GE 90-30 PLC.
This error is likely telling you that you need a NEWER version NOT older of the software.
To get that error the PLC would have been loaded with a very early VersaPro package or Proficy ME, Most likely Proficy (Cimplicity) ME.
It may also be a very early version of LM90 like 1.x or 2.x if this is the case I doubt that 8.2 would help.
Or do you have information that I have never heard?
What is the part number of the CPU, include the letters at the end? Are you sure that it's ladder and not state logic?

Thanks for the help. When I connected to the PLC it would tell me the PLC version was 8.2.

Anyway, I was able to find an old version of versa Pro and did manage to get the program out of the PLC.

Hi
I realise it is not a problem now but you will find that the 8.2 you were refering to is the PLC CPU firmware revision number, not the required Logicmaster version.

Cheers