Pine Hall Program

weilerot

Will someone explain the Pine Hall program that I have posted. This program came from this website. I am learning on the Micrologix 1000. I would like to understand the ladder files. There are thirty of them. I am used to the main ladder program which is file #2 and the sub-routione file #3 in the Micrologix 1000. Are these different programs that allow the machine to operate? Is a HMI screen part of the program?

Thanks for any help,

Herb

Last edited:
This was answered in the poster's other identical thread. The file in in the 'downloads' section of this site (see above on menu bar) under the AB section.

Herb,

The "Pine Hall.RSS' file in the Downloads section has the Main Lad 2 file, and 27 subroutine files, numbered "LAD 3" through "LAD 30". The main file activates or calls the subroutine files in Rungs 82 to 107.

There is a Panelview (HMI screen) used with this program, as shown by the instruction comment "Using Panelview for Product Code" in Rung 33. There are also Devicenet communications network modules in Slots 2, 4, and 5.

The CPU is a SLC5/04 in a 10-slot rack, with two 10-slot remote racks. There are four 120 VAC TRIAC output modules and a bunch of 24 VDC Sinking Input Modules.

This appears to be a complete brick-handling system written in 2003, with two main conveyors A & B, transfer conveyors, robots, stackers, kiln car, and all the gates, pushers, and elevators to package different-size bricks.

Last edited: