Micrologix 1200 Bus Expansion

gerrysc

Hello,
I need 5VDC/80mA for an encoder. Instead of getting an aditional powersupply, I thought I could take the 5V from the Bus Expansion connector. Does anyone know the pin-out for the Micrologix 1200 Bus Expansion connector.

Thanks
gerrysc

Last edited:
I thought someone would say that, and you are properly correct. However, it is only for internal use (testing), so I would like to try it anyway.

Similar Topics

Hi, I've got a ML 1200 C series with only 1 port and would like to connect to our DCS via Modbus. Since there's only one port, I've decided to...
Replies
Views
I am just getting information about a need that a site has. They currently have a machine that has a ML1200 and is being interfaced to by a...
Replies
Views
I know there are many threads about Modbus with the Micrologix but I cant find a specific answer to my query. I have a MLX 1200 single port...
Replies
Views
Hello I encountered a problem when connecting a Micrologix to a Siemens S7-1200 CPU using MODBUS RTU. HW configuration is: Siemens S7-1200 with...
Replies
Views
Hello people.Thank you in advance. Below is a java application which I try to communicate my java application with ml 1200 through the Modbus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom