user defined tags for logix5000

iggy

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello again,

My problem is that a company sent me some program changes to install. It tells me to add a few tags under UDT>SYS_FAULT.
When I access that folder it is all greyed out, and I cannot change anything. Not all the folders are greyed out, just the ones i need to make changes in.
I cannot get ahold of anyone in the company untill tomarrow.
Need to get the changes done taday.
Any help appreciated.

iggy said:
Hello again,

My problem is that a company sent me some program changes to install. It tells me to add a few tags under UDT>SYS_FAULT.
When I access that folder it is all greyed out, and I cannot change anything. Not all the folders are greyed out, just the ones i need to make changes in.
I cannot get ahold of anyone in the company untill tomarrow.
Need to get the changes done taday.
Any help appreciated.

Are you attempting to do this online? It cannot be done online, only in an offline file