Unity FBD Diff Up and Reset Bit

rory

Obviously this is peice of cake in LD, how do you do it in a FBD.

Diff up, positive transition contact.

There is a SET FBD but no Reset FBD? I'm negating the output pin on a SET but that seems a bit too sneaky.

Thanks
Rory

Last edited:
Are you talking about Siemens 300/400?

If so;

R - reset
S - set
P - positive edge detection

All available in the 'Bit Logic' folder of the list of functions. Or by dropping in an empty box (with the ??) and typing R,S or P

Pulse

It's R_TRIG for rising edge and F_TRIG for falling edge then u can define the pulse duration. All u have to do is in FBD press Ctrl+I to insert then it will give u a box. Then u can simply type the function u need inside the box. In your case type R_TRIG or RESET.

Similar Topics

Hi there! A while back i came accross a website where people could post their custom FBD's for others to download. Unfortunately I can't seem to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have some experience with RSLogix 500 and ladder logic programming. I understand the concept of functional block programming, but I don't...
Replies
Views
How to I trigger on a positive transition oneshot in function block? In ladder I just use the |P| coil, but can't find anything similar in...
Replies
Views
input_1 output_1 ---||-----------() How do I turn on an output when an input is turned on in FBD? Not latched, just momentarily. If anyone...
Replies
Views
Hello, Which function block in (FBD Language in Unity Pro XL 8.0) can I use to move a constant into a floating point register, if the permissive...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom