Analog in/out 6ES5470-4UA12

schutter

Hey,

I have a problem with the above mentioned anolog card from siemens
S5. In a PLC program, i have to rewrite, they just send a DW to an QW. This is the QW from the analog card. And in the DW they put a value. With this ouput they control the speed of a motor. Now my question is don't you need to scale the value in DW like in S7 before you send it to the output? Or is it that the anlog card scale the value by itself and that you setup the upper and lower limit in the hardware of the analog card ?

Thank you

greetz

Hi

If I remember correctly the values for an analog output is between 0 and 1024... So if your value is 0 to 100% then you will have to multiply by 10.

Eric

Similar Topics

Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Why AMIo800 Analog input module's I/O LED is Lighting up Red? Checked module connections, 4-20ma wires etc but this light is continuously Lighting...
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you are great. I need to make a change in a PLC with ladder logic. I will mount a analog valve and I need to control it in ramp up...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have experience wiring this type of analog pressure transmitter up? It's 4 wires. 3 blacks and 1 green which I assume is earth...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom