GX Simulator!

werder85

Hi!
I'm just trying to find out how the GX IEC Developper works.
I've also installed the GX Simulator, but whatever I do, I can't activate it(in the menu it is always written with a grey colour and I can't start it).
Can anyone tell me why?
Thanks a lot!

Have you created a new project and written some code? As long as the PLC type you select is available in the simulator, and the software is installed properly, it should be avaialble in the menu in GX IEC Developer.

What versions of software are we talking about here?

Well, here is what I've got:
GX IEC Developper 7.00
GX Simulator Version 6

I've already made a project(with digital inputs and outputs), I have downloaded it to the PLC and it worked, so I don't think I've done any mistake on this side.
Maybe because of the different versions?

In the help section they say the simulator works also with the FX3U...

So are you using an FX3U? You never replied with the PLC type. But FX3U was not supported until GX Simulator 7.11.

The manuals for GX Developer and GX Simulator have revision histories in the appendix which indicates what was added each version. GX Sim 6 is ancient.

Yes, I've got FX3U.
Version 6 is what I found on the CD...
Do you know where from I could get the GX Simulator version 7.11?
Thanks a lot.