Eaton Buys Moeller

Oh dear!!! Eaton are not big in Ozz. Moeller are not a big presence either. Probably have virtually no impact here. The 'biggies' in Ozz in control gear are Sprechur + Schuh and Schneider - ABB and Moeller are quite small. AB do OK with AB customers but not much else from what I have seen.

Most interesting to me is that Eaton is now probably the biggest supplier of components to Allen Bradley between the CH breakers they private label and all the Moeller IEC contactors and mini-breakers they private label.

"Strange Days Indeed..."

AB own Sprechur + Schuh - we get re-badged S&S contactors in Ozz. I am surprised you do not get the same ones over there. Are the Eaton CBs those horrible things they acquired when they bought Delta Metals electrical division which included MEM? The MEM ones are horrible - all upside down when compared to Merlin Gerin and most of the others.