CFC CTUD counter problem

Krcedinac

Hello,

I have problem with CTUD counter (FB15 - CFC Library S300 Elements)...it simply is not working. When I give rising egde on S (SET) input it is not transfering PV (load value) like it should and also it is not reacting on CU and CD commands. Tried everything I konw but without results...

CTUD.JPG

I've never used CFC but I'll try a few suggestions, presuming that this reacts like other Siemens languages.

The S/R/CU and CD should all react only to the rising edge of the signals.

The PV, in other languages would be in BCD format, therefore would be something like W#16#120. If you convert 120 decimal to BCD format you get in binary W#2#11110000, which is illegal, it does not convert to BCD, perhaps that is the problem.

CTUD1.JPG

PV is integer and of course S,R,CD and CV should detect rising edge but in this case it is not working...

Hello to all,

I found the problem. I was using MB 0 as clock memory byte and FB15(CTUD) is using MW0 so that was the reason for malfunction.