Easyview problem

Gordo777

Hello everyone and a Happy Christmas when it comes...

I'm in the middle of writing this easyview program,but i can't seem to get the time function to work properly.
When you press the minute,hour etc the pop up keyboard does not display.
Any help would be really appreciated.

They don't doccument that very well.
I think you are very close, the keyboard windo comes up, but you have not chosen a shape for your buttons so they are basically invisable.

on your function keys go to the shape tab
click the use shape check box
click the shape library button and choose a shape.
after that is done go to the label tab
enter the number for the button in the content box.
save , compile and test.

That should take care of the display part. May need to work on the device address to actually get it to transfer.