InTouch Window Viewer Alarms Language

mtariq_amin

Dear All.

I am using InTouch Window Maker Version 7.1..
My All Alarms are appearing in Italian Language in Window Viewer.

I want all Alarms in English Language.
Is it Possible???

All other messages and screens are in English Language but Only the Alarms are in Italian Language.

Kindly help me regarding this matter.

Regards,
Tariq

The text for the alarm messages are contained in the tag descriptions. If you want to change them, you'll have to go into the tag editor and manually change each of them.

Or alternately, you should be able to use the DBDUMP option in the WonderWare startup menu to dump the whole database to a CSV file. Then you can make the changes using Excel (or any other spreadsheet or text processor), then DBLOAD them back into the program.

It's not terribly difficult to do, but it is time consuming if your application is very large.