Mits HSC Problem

gosenbach

Hello all. I am having a problem with a program I am working on using a Mits FX1S PLC and GX Devloper FX.

On every scan I want to move the value of a HSC into a D int word so I can do some minupulation to it for some calculations. What I have is:

M8000
|--| |---------[MOV C235 D5]--|

When teh program is running, the indicator for C235 shows the value of the counter but D5 always indicates 0. I can find no area of the brogram where I would be resetting D5 to 0. It is intended to match what ever C235 is at the start of the scan. Anyone have any ideas what I am doing wrong? This is my first project with a Mits PLC and I have been banging my head against there wall with this.

Cheers,
Greg

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm trying to create a faceplate that features a bar where a real PLC tag is passed through the faceplate interface. I want to check the...
Replies
Views
We're converting a SLC 5/05 to 1769 CompactLogix. The existing PLC is spread among two cabinets, with five racks total (last two racks being read...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there an easy way to limit the input tag by using min and max tags from the PLC? Thanks
Replies
Views
Do people typically use both end limit sensors and configure soft limits for linear servo axes? I thought this was standard practice until one of...
Replies
Views
Kindly at which temperatures are the servomotors ok to run? We are trying a machine for long periods, and some of the servo drives displayed a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom