PLC software for pocket PC/Windows Mobile

gosenbach

Does anyone know of any software packages/utilities that would be available for Pocket PC/Windows Mobile devices? I am not necessarly looking to progam with it but to be able to monitor what is going on, read/write data tables, adjust a timer, pull up a file to look at the program, that kind of thing. I would love to be able to do this on my Axim. And if it would work with AB Micrologix PLC, that would be sweet. :)

Greg

IMO makes a programmable relay, similar to Siemes logo, that you can program via a handheld. There was also a member on this forum that was working on a program for handhelds that could read data tables from AB.

Similar Topics

Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
I have downloaded COMMGR 1.15 software on my laptop. After downloading it works. When I stop and start the program again it doesn't work. It is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a small project for an industrial site entry gate system. It's running on an old Melsec PLC, and I have a new Shihlin PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi All, How do I set a password to PLC using Proficy machine software 9.5-9.8 or some other way? I as using Emerson CPE305 CPU. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone id like to start by saying im not a PLC programmer so my technical terminology is limited. i would like advice on what software is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom