Siemens CPU 943

BASP mostly point towards power suply to rack. It may be 24V or 5V. Somestimes any I/O module loose check for 24V supply.
This may help

Omar Gannameh said:
At any time even the machine is idle, our CPU 943 stops with a BASP fault.Anyone could help to solve my problem. Thanks in advance.

You need to go online with the PLC and look at the ISTACK to identify where in the program the fault occured. The BASP just indicates the outputs have been disabled after the CPU has stopped.

Similar Topics

Hi (And here we go again!) I have to look at an S5 tomorrow that has the red lights up on it (presumably faulting) once or twice a day. When the...
Replies
Views
Iam using a plc simatic s5 115 U (siemens ) my problem that there is no output on CPU (943 B) there are 2 selector switches one RN/ST with 2...
Replies
Views
Hey when I turn on my Siemens PLC CPU 216-2 after runing 10 minute it's stop and showing SF indication after I turn off and some time later turn...
Replies
Views
I was trying to communicate between Siemens ET200S IM-151-8 PN/DP CPU to Rockwell Allen Bradley L73 through Hilscher Gateway NT100-RE-EN. Using...
Replies
Views
I'll preface this by saying this is the first time I've worked on a Siemens system and I'm fairly unfamiliar with them. I might mess up some of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom