about inverters(I know it is plc site!!!)

unclehamid

happy new year

you know that most of inverters have a lot of same parameters I know that the way of their configuration are different but what I want to know is between these huge parameters in each application some of them are really important let me explain when you want to operate a fan inertia is high so acceleration or deceleration is important

if we can categorized some general application(like pumps,conveyer ,elevator,...) I think it would be useful topic for others(as young engineer I try to learn from others experience)

if you have some experience in this case please share it It would be appreciated

Hi

Hi

I think to programm the drive you should know the application in very well,and also besic AC drive blockwise operation,like reference selection,Ramp function generator speed controller,current controller properly Beause there is is no one method to do one application
Nehe

unclehamid said:
If we can categorized some general application(like pumps,conveyer ,elevator,...) I think it would be useful topic for others(as young engineer I try to learn from others experience)

if you have some experience in this case please share it It would be appreciated

I think that this is a great Idea. I think that we should split the parameters up into smaller groups have have one person make up a reference guide for each parameter in his group.

Hi

Wel it very good idea ,i think we should split the application like Pump/fan,Convyer,Extrusion,Winder,Unwinder,Hoist etc and we will share the application in each group so go ahead and let me know my group application then we will prepare the parameters and its possible settings
Nehe

I know but as young engineer when I encounter a new situation what should I do? I try to collect some info about some common application because I recently work in company that does small automation project so I think I should prepare for example
I should run a hoist (by Hyundai inverter n100)for example I know some of important parameter in this case (I should boost torque,control overload current ...)but you know when someone wants to do sth for first time you don't feel relaxed so if you have some practical info or you can suggest a pdf about different application scenarios it would be appreciated

I want to add sth I totally agree with miltra and my indian firend so I will share what I will find about hoist so hoist is mine!!so select an item and share with others

I will take the parameters that deal with conveyors. I know there will be some overlap with other area's, so who ever gets the other areas lets simplify those parameters as much as possible.