Anyone have experience with a 1794-OE12?

danny.michael

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have to add some analog outputs to an existing Flex I/O installation. Using the 12 output 1794-OE12 would allow me to add the outputs without having to add another Flex adapter, but I have no experience with this particular module and hesitate to use it without some feedback. The adapter is a 1794-AENT and is being controlled from a 1756-L61 processor via an ENBT. The analog outputs will be driving I/P converters for control valves.

Thanks,
Danny

I have been using the 1794-OE12 for about the past year with a PLC5 platform on Remote I/O. I have had really good luck with the modules. Have not used them with the CLX platform yet, as we mostly use 1734 Point I/O with CLX.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am experienced with Rockwell by have recently encountered a Bosch PLC. It’s an IndraControls XM21 V14. I installed the software and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Client called saying that the turbidity readout on the HMI is 0.0000 but on the local readout, it shows an actual value. Sure enough...
Replies
Views
Specifically Sm10/20-TC. I have a customer that has a setup running a crosslapper, and this module runs the outfeed apron. They were having a lot...
Replies
Views
Hi We are looking to implement some label checkers on some production lines. We want to check bar codes and best before dates. Just looking to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm a big fan of the HART potential in getting multivariable off of complex instruments like flowmeters and some pressure sensors, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom