Question about GE LogicMaster 90 (DOS version)

TConnolly

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a need to tweak a program in a Series 90 that I haven't touched for eleven years, last time I ran this software it was in Win95. I'll upgrade if I absolutely have to, but I'd rather do this tweak today.

Will the DOS version of GE Logicmaster 90 work in Windows XP SP2?

Will it be able to communicate with the PLC under XP?

Make sure you have the last version of LM90 and not the version you were using eleven years ago. It takes at least version 9.something to run under XP. Not sure off the top of my head what the .something is.

Edit: I have Logicmaster version 9.05 on my Dell Latitude D510 laptop that runs XP. It works fine.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a project that contains some routines in ST but mostly in ladder. Am I correct in assuming this 'rung': DB1001DO._01AV55_OPEN :=...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to reset the count on the RS Logix BackUp?? XXXXX PROGRAM IN PROGRESS_BAK445.RSS XXXXX PROGRAM IN PROGRESS_BAK446.RSS XXXXX...
Replies
Views
I have a few questions about Studio5000. 1. Why is my RA folder so big? its well over 100 GB. 2. How do you delete versions or extra files...
Replies
Views
Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom