how to communicate with old OMRON touch screen

jugenzhu1963

Hi everybody

i have an OMRON NT20S-ST121 touch screen and NT support sofeware which is 4.6 version. but i can not communicate with the touch screen using this sofeware. the error message is hardware incomptible. anyone knows how to fix this problem. thanks lots.

Is the software NTSS 4.6 (DOS software) or NTST 4.6 (Windows based)?

If NTST it may be a setup problem in the software.
You will need to set up the proper screen hardware and version number to be able to communicate. Check the manual for the software.

Hope this will help.

Similar Topics

We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
We have some very old technology in my plant that needs adjusted but I don’t have the equipment. Can anyone tell me what I need to program this IO...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I want to connect my 1769-L36ERM to a different network domain, is it possible to do it using only the dual ports in the Controller? Or...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a project where I need to exchange data between a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and an Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC. The...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I have version 28 of Studio 5000 from a few years ago . If I got a new CompactLogix CPU , what is the lowest version of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom