S7 TDD (FC84) function question

wasim

Hi all,
I need your help with the TDD (FC84) function. I tried it and every thing is OK, But there is a problem with the data input.

I have to insert DW values into the data input function, e.g to insert DB13.DBW88 to DB12.DBW12 but the TDD function doesn't accept the DBx.DBWy format.

How I can solve the problem.

Regards...

Here's one I made earlier:

fc84001.JPG

You have to be very specific about your problem. For example, how is DB13.DBW88 defined ? FC84 expects a word variable.
FC84 is called ATT - are we talking the same function here ?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Dear All I am using FIFO with FC84 & FC85 in S7. I have got problem which does not clear the table. Is anyone know any logic to clear the table...
Replies
Views
Dear All I hope you are all well. I would like to know how to use FC84 with FC85. I have a task to start around 10 pumps at round 20 seconds...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a strange behaviour with the ATT function. I have a block with WORD data type . When I use the ATT every think is OK. I turned the...
Replies
Views
Can anyone please explain and show me an example in Ladder how do I use FC84 (ATT) and FC85 (FIFO) in siemens S7-300. As I don't understand it by...
Replies
Views
I intend to store recipe from linked DB in RAM to unlinked DB in MMC. This could be done with SFC84 and works. The only problem I have is that I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom