RsView SE change?

kurt.brinker

I need to order a few licenses and i can't seem to find it on rockwell's site. We are currently running RS View SE and when i go to the site, all i can find is factory talk view..... The catalog number for the client is the same but for the 25 display licesne, the rsview catalog number is 9701VWSS025AENE but for factory talk view, its 9701-VWSS025LENE.

Any ideas? I need the catalog numbers for View Se for the 25/100/250/unlim screens and for the view se studio.

kurt.brinker said:
I need to order a few licenses and i can't seem to find it on rockwell's site. We are currently running RS View SE and when i go to the site, all i can find is factory talk view..... The catalog number for the client is the same but for the 25 display licesne, the rsview catalog number is 9701VWSS025AENE but for factory talk view, its 9701-VWSS025LENE.

Any ideas? I need the catalog numbers for View Se for the 25/100/250/unlim screens and for the view se studio.

Kurt, Rockwell decided to change ( by september last year i believe) the name of Rsview SE to Factorytalk view and of course change the part number too, i got a support license and they sent me the new package but i'm still reviewing the manuals just to find out if there are many diferences between them before change it.
Meanwhile why don't you talk to you ab represetative and buy the new licenses but use the old ones as if they were the new until you change the whole thing.
hope this will help.

speaking to the AB tech guy right now. He is reminding me why i never call them.

I need the catalog number for RS View SE Studio please.

RS View Client??

No RS View SE Studio so i can edit the application.

Ok i understand. license for Rs View Me Studio.

..... No, Rs View SE Studio

I'm not sure you know what you need. I am going to transfer you.

grrrrrrr