1756-DHRIO/B allen Bradley

luciacvaldes

Hello everyone!!! I'm new in this Forum, I'd like to know how to configure this module, I have it for controlLogix, the thing is that I have a PanelView 550, RS232 and RIO.
I know that I could use the module DHRIO, and I'm trying to configure it to use one channel (B).
It is connected right now and it keeps telling me
A DH A#12 ONLY NODE --- B IO SCAN OFF LINE
I confire it to use the node 12.
but I want to place the channel B online and I don't know how to do it.
The configuration does not allow me to do some more to B channel.

Firstable I don't know if I have to use a remote adapter besides the panelView, cause I just have the module DHRIO and the PanelView.
Well If someone could help me I'd apprecciate it a lot cause I don't know how to do it.
Thank you!!
regards!!
Lucia C.

luciacvaldes said:
Hello everyone!!! I'm new in this Forum, I'd like to know how to configure this module, I have it for controlLogix, the thing is that I have a PanelView 550, RS232 and RIO.
I know that I could use the module DHRIO, and I'm trying to configure it to use one channel (B).
It is connected right now and it keeps telling me
A DH A#12 ONLY NODE --- B IO SCAN OFF LINE
I confire it to use the node 12.
but I want to place the channel B online and I don't know how to do it.
The configuration does not allow me to do some more to B channel.

Firstable I don't know if I have to use a remote adapter besides the panelView, cause I just have the module DHRIO and the PanelView.
Well If someone could help me I'd apprecciate it a lot cause I don't know how to do it.
Thank you!!
regards!!
Lucia C.

To begin with, you need to schedule the PV550 in the I/O tree of the RIO channel on the 1756-DHRIO card.

pv_rio.jpg

In my application the PV was at node #7. A Rockwell tech note suggests that all 8 groups #0-7 also be programmed