1769-hsc

DavidMx

I have a ab HSC with a compacLogix controller, I need to use the output like a generator pulses. Can I do it?

As far as i know the 1769-hsc is designed to be connected to receive pulses from a high speed device like and encoder or pulse generator, but if you want to generate pulses from the plc the best recommendation is to use those dc output boards that are very fast, i do not have the part number but i know for sure that´s going to be easy for you to get the right part number.

hope this will help you

Similar Topics

Hello all. I am having trouble setting up my HSC to count pulses from a prox switch. I have it wired to the prox and I see the .InputStateA0...
Replies
Views
Here is my hail Mary pass I have a wheel that produces 33 pulses per revolution. The RPM of that wheel will be anywhere from 25.21 to 62.7 Pulses...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have an issue that keeps plaguing me. The system has a 1769-L24ER processor and a 1769 HSC card. I am using CH.0 for tracking...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im trying to use a 1769 HSC card to get the RPM of a single channel encoder at 60ppr. Ive read the other threads of people have similar...
Replies
Views
Flashing Red OK Status indicator : Rockwell Automation Publication 1769-UM006E-EN-P - July 2013 Table 23 - Configuration Error Codes pg 117...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom