Loma x3 xtray any warnings???? OT

mordred

Just recieved a loma X3 xray machine from a sister plant and was curious if anyone has had any out of the ordinary problems with them. from what I see thus far the components are easier to replace and find local equivelents to the Gorring Kerr xray machine we had. A couple of concerns I have is the NT 4.0 operating system

(personal feelings about windows in industrial equipment)

I will probably ghost the HD as a backup and I've already copied the Omron program. Any other advise or warnings are appreciated I recall a thread before where several people has mentioned they have worked on them in the past

Similar Topics

any one here know what places can i attend to have diploma in automation pls help me by sites or any way else thanks so much
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using tia portal v16 with physical plc 1211c and simulated Hmi TP700 comfort. plc and hmi are connected correctly. I have 2 arrays...
Replies
Views
The original file uses a STI and I/O interrupts {micrologix1500}, but when I create them as a periodic tasks in studio5000 I get warnings routine...
Replies
Views
From a Modbus read I am getting back and array of words. Within that array, 2 of the words represent a real value. Nominally all I have to do is...
Replies
Views
I am new to PLC programming. Is there a standard way to incorporate alarms / warnings / events such as the exceptions in C++ or Java where you can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom