RSView32 Activex TabStrip

rickj

I am looking to use a MS form 2.0 tabstrip that is packaged with RSView32 on one of my displays...unfortunately for me I have no way of adding object to the tabs. I have looked at the methods included with the tabstrip and nothing listed includes additem or any of the likes. What do I need to do to put a button on a single tab or embed a listbox on a tab. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a problem. When I try to open one of my graphic displays I get an error: ''Unable to load ActiveX control for display [Display Name]...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a problem. When I try to open one of my graphic displays I get an error: ''Unable to load ActiveX control for display [Display Name]...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am trying to open some screens that uses ActiveX controls. Unfortunalty, it says the specific ActiveX control does not exist (It is...
Replies
Views
I am Using RSView 32 V6.30.17 in Windows 2000 in AB HMI. When i go to Login Page a window popup saying 'ActiveX component Can't Create Object'...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trying to get the activex "logviewer" working on RSView32 v7.1 I have installed the app today after downloading it from Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom