Lenze 9300 POS and Siemens

userxyz

Hi,

I know too less about Lenze Positioning.

I have a new job where I have to finish a project of someone else. Everything works manually. I need to write the automatic cycle.

I have seen that he reads a statusword of the drive, the actual position and receives the actual program running in de Lenze.

On the bottem of this FB block he sends a controlword, a setpoint position and the program set.

Question I have, does anyone has experience with these lenzes, can you give some information, how you wrote it... ? I can see that he has to swap bytes and swap words

i also have somewhat limited experience with lenze but its important to know to what extent you are familiar with this drives ,cause it can be a little tricky to understand how it performs positioning cause in my case a controller just triggers different positionings by setting certain bits responsible for chosing programms of positioning inside drive. all the positioning drive perfoms itself. so your task consists of two: parameterization drive itself in certain way and programming a controller to define a positioning cycle- at which moment what positioning should take place.the communication in oder to do it is not the most difficult part. in my case i read manual SHB_9300_servo_position_controller_v3-0_EN which i got at their site there are many others but i dont remember the actual link sorry. you can reply if feel interested. i can reply only at weekends.