Com Cable

chop347

Does anybody know the part number.
For Armored weatherproof communication cable.

It is pretty much a com cable inside weather proof flex.

Cant seem to find a proper part number any where.

Here are some photos of the armored cable in molded cordsets for Foundation Fieldbus. I don't have exact photos of the Profibus solution but it is realitivly the same concept.

TURCK Armored Cable

Joe_WaZoo

Yes this Lapp is good quality stuff. When I worked at TURCk we sometimes would use Lapp cable in instances where we needed a Hologen-Free cable.

I don't know if they offer a Armor solution but they do have a direct-burial offering.

Joe_WaZoo

Similar Topics

Hi guys I am having issue with com error popping up on a GT2104 when I press the HMI screen. I set up a full program and thought i had a problem...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Anyone know what is the cable used to upload the backup HMI program for Stahl Exicom?
Replies
Views
:( any help from you pros is welcome. im running windows 7. i downloaded an emulator and that works but i cant connect to plc via laptop. Im...
Replies
Views
I need to connect to an ultra 3000 and was wondering if I could use one of my cables from industrial concepts and if so witch? I have a...
Replies
Views
Is the communication cable for this PanelView a straight through 9 pin cable? It uses DH-485. The manual doesn't say if it is or not. Thanks a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom