How to replace CPU 928B by CPU 928

Attached my programm

Dear Sir
Here ps attachement of my S5 program can you suggest how can i find out the unsuported function.Is there need to change somethink in DX0
please suggest
Warm Regards
Nehe

CPU is in Stop mode and blinking

Dear Sir
As i load the program in CPU 928 ,it goes in stop mode "stop LED is blinking".I can only check the I stack and B stack only.The error
is attached here.
Please help
Warm regards
Nehe

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the stack info. It looks like there is an instruction in PB1 that cannot be interpreted in your 928.

From your ISTACK screen (As shown), press F7 to continue and you will get a further screen showing the location of the error and the relevent register details. A further option should open the editor at the error address.

N.B. The REL-SAC address give is for the line after the op-code that the generated the error. i.e. the error is on the line above. This is because the Step Address Counter is incremented prir to execution of the current op-code.

Nick

Forgive me, it's been a long time since I used a 928. I don't think that you need to change DX0.

Your problem appears to be that an instruction in PB1 cannot be interpretted in a 928.

The attached PDF files may help with the ISTACK.

Nick

The big difference between the two processors is the availability of S flags and program execution time.

928B has S flags
928 does not have S flags, see post#2 for the execution times. DB accesses and comparisons are particularly eye opening.

Thanks

Dear Sir
Thanks for graet help.As you say there is lotn of S flags in my programm.I will replace it by F flags and let us see.I will back to you again shortly with positive result
Thanks once again
Warm Regards
Nehe