Beijer E100 HMI & FX1N

Botbuilder

Can anyone tell we where to find a simple program that demonstrates how to display a couple of messages and look at the function keys of Beijer E100 HMI & FX1N combination. I have EDesigner, GX Developer and all the hardware connected up in my living room. I am quite used to the old Medoc system but I can't quite get my head around this new stuff.

I'm only a simple soul,so it would help if you make things blindingly obvious

I find the help files in EDesigner + GX Developer about as helpfull as my first wife.

Any help/advice more than welcome

A very quick lesson on using the function keys as buttons;
Open 'Main' block the default and starting screen.
Double click on a function key (a new screen opens)
decide wether this button is global (the same for every screen)
or local (only active on this screen)
Then chose an 'M' relay that you would like to assign to that button.
For instance M0 - each time you press the button, M0 contact will close or open in your plc program
That should get you started :)