Mouse Location in FTView SE

StoneCC

Hi All;

I am currently developing a dual screen HMI application and I need to be able to determine what monitor the user is clicking on. I have looked through all of the documentation and the included RSview functions and came up with nothing, so I am currently looking for a VBA solution. However, the optimal solution would be a built-in rockwell method.

If anyone has a sugguestion it would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks in Advance

Similar Topics

Hi, Does anybody know if it is possible to get the mouse position with Vijeo Designer Script? My goal is to cycle through all the panels by...
Replies
Views
I have an older application that seems to rely on ICTMOUSE.DLL. I cannot locate this script extension using good ole google ANYWHERE! Would anyone...
Replies
Views
I have some code that is working but only if linked to mouse button 1 and I really need it to be a button 2 or right mouse click function. The...
Replies
Views
I can use GetCursorPos but that is based on the entire desktop not the active window. Is there a way to get the mouse in window location...
Replies
Views
Anyone know how to change the mouse icon to something else using VBA? It looks like it can be done with VBA forms and based on the object the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom